Delivery delays caused by the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak are, unfortunately, still possible. This is true for all international shipments, regardless of destination county. Some cross-border flights are canceled or delayed, resulting in a 1-2 week additional delivery time.
That is why we recommend always choosing local shipping if available. We offer local fulfillment for our best-selling models in the following countries: the USA, Canada, Australia, and most European countries. If available for your selected item, you will see the "local shipping" option at checkout.
We sincerely apologize to those who had to experience delivery delays. If this is your case, please use online tracking to locate your parcel. Your tracking number is listed in the shipping confirmation email.
- After your payment is verified, it takes 2-4 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) to process and ship your order.
- International shipping takes 2-5 weeks, depending on where you are in the World. Please note that this is only an estimate, and we do not guarantee delivery on specific dates. For some locations (Latin America, Africa, Middle East), the delivery may take longer.
- Local shipping takes up to 7 business days. The service is available for some bracelet models in the following countries: USA, Canada, Australia, Portugal, France, Germany, Italy, Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Belgium, UK, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain.
- Delays may also be caused by International Customs Inspections, as your country's customs office may require additional documents and time to clear your package. The recipient takes full responsibility for local Government and postal regulations regarding any items that are not accepted into a specific country.
- Most orders are delivered by local post services as regular registered mail, for example, USPS for the United States, Royal Mail for the United Kingdom, etc. If you are not at home at the delivery time, the postal service may leave a notice card to advise you on how and where you can collect the package.
- Once your order is shipped, the carrier/postal service is responsible for it. We are not liable for any errors made by these services, nor are we responsible for stolen/lost packages. We do not take responsibility for the packages lost because of an incorrect address provided. Items with a status DELIVERED to the shipping address provided by the customer but not received are the responsibility of the local post service. If your parcel has a RETURNED TO SENDER status, please contact us providing your correct address to resolve the issue.
- A tracking number is listed in your shipping confirmation email. To make sure all HIGHFIVETIME emails stay out of your Junk or Spam folder, please add HIGHFIVETIME to your Address Book/Whitelist.