We know you"re looking forward to receiving your order and wanted to provide you with an important delivery update.
Due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation, some cross-border flights are canceled or delayed, resulting in a delay in delivering the packages all over the world.
The delay in sending parcels from the country of origin can be about 3-5 business days. The delay caused by customs clearance and quarantine measures in your country can be about 3-4 business days. Totally, you should expect a 1-2 week delay for your order delivery.
We really apologize for the delay and any inconvenience this may cause you. Tracking service works as usual so that you can easily monitor the cross-border journey of your parcel.
IMPORT TAX & DUTY
- After your payment is verified, it takes 10-14 business days to process and ship your order. This does not include weekends or holidays.
- Shipping takes 2 - 5 weeks depending on where are you in the World. Some packages may be delayed due to restrictions - quarantine measures (COVID-19), example Australia. Please note that this is only an estimate and we do not guarantee delivery on specific dates. Some locations (Latin America, Africa, Middle East) could take longer to deliver.
- Delays may also occur as a result of International Customs Inspections. Your country's Customs office may require additional documents and time to clear your package, which may delay the estimated delivery time. The recipient takes full responsibility for your local Government's and postal regulations regarding Import and Customs, as we cannot be held liable for any items that are not accepted into the specific country.
- Most orders will be delivered by your local post service as regular registered mail, example USPS for the United States, Royal Mail for the United Kingdom etc. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advise you on how and where your package should be collected.
- Once your order has been shipped, it is in the care of the courier and / or postal service. We are not liable for any errors made by these services, nor are we responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages. If a package is lost or damaged, contact your local post office with your tracking number. Items shown as DELIVERED to the shipping address provided by the customer but that have not been received are the responsibility of local post service, example USPS for the United States, Royal Mail for the United Kingdom etc.
- To avoid any taxes we specify low item value on the package. Sometimes import taxes, duties, and related customs fees may be charged once the package arrives at the destination country. These charges are determined by the destination country's customs office and are the responsibility of the recipient. For further details on charges, please contact your country's customs office.
- Once your shipping confirmation is emailed you will receive your tracking number. To be sure all HIGHFIVETIME emails stay out of your Junk or Spam folder, please add HIGHFIVETIME to your Address Book.